ADMIN: Quake Developers list

Mon, 15 Apr 1996 18:27:54 +0200 (MET DST)

From: Bernd Kreimeier <Bernd.Kreimeier@NeRo.Uni-Bonn.DE>
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 1996 18:27:54 +0200 (MET DST)
Subject: ADMIN: Quake Developers list

You should by now have received the backlog of messages
that made it into the backup prior to the hardware failure
at, or got into the queue after the site was up

For those that haven't received the mail notifications I
submitted based on a not too recent list of subscribers,
and have missed the USENET postings:

The site suffered a hard disk failure
on friday, april 5th. The majordomo files were badly
hurt, and Arnt Gulbrandsen, Stig Venaas and possibly
others have spent a significant amount of time on
recovering as much as could be done.

I am currently preparing to move the list to another site.
I will thus switch the list to closed mode again, preventing
further subscriptions until the transfer is done.

P.S.: the Quake Developers pages might be down later this
week, as we are replacing the WWW server we are currently