ADMIN: final (hopefully) message

Wed, 17 Apr 1996 14:14:53 +0200 (MET DST)

From: Bernd Kreimeier <Bernd.Kreimeier@NeRo.Uni-Bonn.DE>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 14:14:53 +0200 (MET DST)
To: quake-editing@nvg.unit.no, bernd@marvin.nero.uni-bonn.de
Subject: ADMIN: final (hopefully) message

You will have received some more backlog mails from
the quake-editing@nvg.unit.no list, as majordomo is
up again. I am currently locking the list, and
removing all subscriptions. You will not have to
unsubscribe yourself.

My apologies those who have accidentally been moved/
resubscribed by recovering the files from not to recent
backups. There will (hopefully) no more postings from
nvg.unit.no now, and I will sort out the subscribers
list at the new site, gamers.org, ASAP.

A final thanks to Arnt Gulbrandsen and Stig Venaas
from nvg.unit.no for recovering the list one last time,
and for supporting it (and doom-editing).

signing off

b.