Client/Server protocol in Quake

Per S. Hammer (per@mindbend.demon.co.uk)
Wed, 7 Aug 1996 20:57:04 +0100 (BST)

From: "Per S. Hammer" <per@mindbend.demon.co.uk>
Subject: Client/Server protocol in Quake
To: quake developer-list <quake-dev@gamers.org>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 1996 20:57:04 +0100 (BST)

Folks,
Likewise, has any of you done some reverse-engineering and can shed
some light on the matter ?

I guess it would be best if you mailed me personally, and I will then
post a summary - this to avoid excessive spammage of this list.

If I hear nothing I will assume noone knows, and then start to mess
around with tcpdump's and UDP packet-headers myself ... ;) I'll still
try to post a summary if you folk are interested, though.

Happy Quaking,

-Per

--
Per S. Hammer