Info from John Carmack (7)

Mon, 3 Jun 1996 20:13:28 +0200 (MET DST)

Date: Mon, 3 Jun 1996 20:13:28 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Bernd Kreimeier <Bernd.Kreimeier@NeRo.Uni-Bonn.DE>
To: quake-dev@gamers.org, bernd@marvin.nero.uni-bonn.de
Subject: Info from John Carmack (7)

Last but one. Please note that this is the accumulated log
since march, less than one q&q per week on average. Note the
postscriptum. I will update the Hypermail archive ASAP, and
encourage everybody to add other bits of information they got,
to keep *me* from asking more stupid questions. Thanks.

b.

----- Begin Included Message -----