Re: Off topic : Delphi

Tue, 11 Jun 1996 17:42:56 +0200 (MET DST)

From: Bernd Kreimeier <Bernd.Kreimeier@NeRo.Uni-Bonn.DE>
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 1996 17:42:56 +0200 (MET DST)
To: quake-dev@gamers.org
Subject: Re: Off topic : Delphi

Mads wrote:

>Delphi forum
>unless b. gives a green light for discussion.

As long as postings are Quake related, and not too specific
(like "debug my source" or "how do I install the compiler")
this is perfectly appropriate. Feel free to drop references,
announcements, and pointers. As I did with Mesa and the GUI
stuff, and others hopefully will. A Delphi forum with a
source repository sounds like a very good idea - as would
be a similar C or C++ repository.

>I personally could envision that the forum could contain
>information as :
> - BSP file handling routines
> - PVS building routines

I strongly second the notion of establishing a reference
library of some kind, be it for C, C++ or Delphi.

b.

P.S.: gotta relax that "iron fist in the iron glove"
approach a bit, it seems :-).