Re: Standard Brush Format

Jonathan Mavor (
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 20:47:44 -0700

Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 20:47:44 -0700
From: Jonathan Mavor <>
Subject: Re: Standard Brush Format

At 01:58 AM 6/28/96 -0400, you wrote:
>On Thu, 27 Jun 1996, Jonathan Mavor wrote:
>> At 11:25 PM 6/27/96 -0400, you wrote:
>a bsp is completly static... you cannot move anything in the bsp... for
>moving floors, doors, etc. you need to make separate entities and associate
>QuakeC code to them...

That's what I was talking about. Maybe I should have made
my question clearer.... the question is: Can quake-c be used to
make an entity rotate? The reason I ask is that I haven't seen
an example of this yet in the game (that I can recall). One would
need this rotation to do things like swinging doors etc.

I'm sorry I came across as such a dolt ;) I know bsp's
are static. Hell I wrote a game which used bsp rendering (plug ).