Re: List of entity classnames

John Wakelin (johnw@datametrics.com)
Mon, 25 Mar 1996 19:32:08 -0500

Date: Mon, 25 Mar 1996 19:32:08 -0500
From: John Wakelin <johnw@datametrics.com>
To: quake-editing@nvg.unit.no
Subject: Re: List of entity classnames

> From: Stephen Crowley <stephenc@lubricant.free.org>

> I hope this is not off topic, but I was wondering if anyone has
> compiled a list of all the entity classnames. So people can
> implement them in map editors. I have about 36 listed so far. That's
> just by looking over progs.dat a few times, I probably missed
> quite a few.

I have have this pretty much hammered out. I passed along my work in
this area to Raphael and I believe it will be munged into the next
release of the UQS. If anyone wants what I sent to him, speak up.
It is nothing really amazing but it is a lot of work to hack out
and you may want to save yourself from duplicating what I have
already done.

> BTW, I'm having a little trouble understanding how to figure the
> distance between (0,0,0) and a plane. If anyone could enlighten me
> on this subject I be really grateful.

On this, I doubt that I will be of any help, sorry.

Have a great day,

johnw

-= Sysop - The Netherworld =-
-= Multi-player Gaming 703-471-6265 =-