Quake Developers Pages

Tue, 7 May 1996 15:25:44 +0200 (MET DST)

Date: Tue, 7 May 1996 15:25:44 +0200 (MET DST)
From: Bernd Kreimeier <Bernd.Kreimeier@NeRo.Uni-Bonn.DE>
To: quake-dev@gamers.org, bernd@marvin.nero.uni-bonn.de
Subject: Quake Developers Pages

The Quake Developers support pages have found a new home, at

I am currently reworking the pages and fixing the bugs and
danglings links on the way. For the time being, please do not
use any bookmarks except the main page, and my apologies for
any inconvenience. The Quake related stuff is mostly done
already, the pages missing should be up next weekend.

In addition, the redirection mechanism I relied on at the
former location did not work correctly, again my apologies
to anybody who got "lost in Hyperspace".

Please report any serious problems you are encountering at
the new location to me.