RE: The GUI of Choice?

Matt Tagliaferri (
Wed, 08 May 1996 08:27:00 -0500

Subject: RE: The GUI of Choice?
From: (Matt Tagliaferri)
Date: Wed, 08 May 1996 08:27:00 -0500

I agree with all the Visual Basic comments for ease of programming, etc,
and would like to throw Delphi into the ring. I wrote DoomCad IN VB,
and it was a popular editor for its ease of use, but unpopular due to
its speed. I then rewrote it in Delphi, and got the same look but much
faster speed.

If you are a VB programmer, but took a bit of Pascal in college or
somewhere, learing Delphi is an easy jump to make. Someone on the Doom
mailing list helped me make the jump, and I'm happy to help anyone
interested do the same. (thanx Jim :))

matt tag

|_|_| PC-OHIO PCBoard Online * * V34+ 33.6: 216-381-3320
|_|_| The Best BBS in America * Cleveland, OH * Go Tribe