Re: The GUI of Choice?

Brian K. Martin (brian@phyast.pitt.edu)
Thu, 9 May 1996 07:52:44 -0400 (EDT)

From: "Brian K. Martin" <brian@phyast.pitt.edu>
Subject: Re: The GUI of Choice?
To: quake-dev@gamers.org
Date: Thu, 9 May 1996 07:52:44 -0400 (EDT)

> In article <199605072215.PAA29174@dfw-ix5.ix.netcom.com> you write:
>
> Well it _would_ be nice if djgpp could make DLLs... (I believe there is a
> thread on this in the djgpp newsgroup)

There is a zip file at the djgpp main site that shows you how to do this.
(i'm surprised the rars guys haven't used it..)

Also, to throw one more language into the discussion, I must mention
that 'envelope' is a visual basic type of language for win95/NT and
is completely free. I've played around with it and found it to be
really easy. Again, speed may be a problem. I just thought I'd mention
envelope.

brian