Delphi ressource (beta)

Mads Dydensborg (
Thu, 27 Jun 1996 14:23:13 +0200 (METDST)

Date: Thu, 27 Jun 1996 14:23:13 +0200 (METDST)
From: Mads Dydensborg <>
Subject: Delphi ressource (beta)

I've tried to put together some pages about developing Quake utilities
using Delphi. They are located at

There are embarringsly few ressources available, but it is my hope, that
all DelpQuakers (<- Im looking for a word here), will contribute with
info, files, source etc.

Information need not be strictly Delphi related - OCX, DLL's and
general Windows information that can be considered usefull for
DelpQuakers are very welcome too.

As of now, the pages are of very little use. I encourage all to
contribute, and will do my best to keep the pages updated with the
information you supply, so we have a commen development base for future use.

The source code for the base classes in MipDip is coming up. I'm currently
rewriting large portions, but it should be available for use sometimes
in a couple of weeks. (In case you are interesseted).

Non delphi developers are welcome to visit also, but due to the quota
restrictions I can not put any non-delphi related quake info up.

| Mads Bondo Dydensborg. Student at DIKU, Copenhagen - Denmark. |
| Email: www: |