Shareware texture wads

Stephen Crowley (
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 00:20:39 +0000

Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 00:20:39 +0000
From: Stephen Crowley <>
Subject: Shareware texture wads

I have a page with 5 texture wad zips on it and qbsp tools
for dos and win32 plus the source with new makefiles for
dos(djgpp) and solaris (someone posted solaris make here
earlier). I also have a few maps there too. (no new ones yet)

The textures are from sw and qtest combined so I wouldn't miss
any (hopefully). They are,,,, I did not do anything but package these
together into wadfiles I think this is ok from what I read here,
if it's not I will promptly take them off.

NOTE: These are for developers only I in no way mean for these
to encourage distrubiting levels that work with the shareware
version of quake.

The page is at, you will have to put
up with my stupid links at the bottom of the page. ;-)