Compiled Source
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 10:58:43 -0700

Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 10:58:43 -0700
Subject: Compiled Source

I have a Intel Pentium optimized compiled sources to the vis/light/qbsp
programs and I am looking for someone to do a simple benchmark with them.
I just used the default optimize settings on the "compiler" if someone
would like to do this email me dirrect, also if anyone is interested in
a Intel Pentium Pro optimized complie they can email me dirrect also.

If the benchmarks are poor I will mess with the compile options and see
if we can shave some more time off the times.

These are WinNt 32bit console apps by the way