RE: Compiled Source
Fri, 28 Jun 1996 14:38:47 -0700

Date: Fri, 28 Jun 1996 14:38:47 -0700
Subject: RE: Compiled Source

I have some special build exes, I am not sure if I used all the right options
on the builds. They should be faster then the VC4.0 compiler but I have not
really sat down and set up the fastest build. I just want a few people to do
some benchmarking to see if they are fast enough for me to post them for all
to use.

So if you would just given them a run, let me know what the speed of the same
level under a "standard" build was and the speed of this build that would be
great and I will make sure to get you a final build. I just hope we can shave
a few minutes off some of the big levels.

the files are at my personal ftp account. user is jbcal and the progs are in qexes directory.