Re: Standard Brush Format

Mackey McCandlish (
Sat, 29 Jun 1996 15:25:28 -0400

Date: Sat, 29 Jun 1996 15:25:28 -0400
From: Mackey McCandlish <>
Subject: Re: Standard Brush Format

>>ah ok... I would assume so, but then again I'm not id...
> It's an interesting question because I didn't see any
>examples of this in any of the levels (although I could be wrong).
>If it isn't in there goes a whole bunch of cool ideas.
Around the time just before Qtest1 was released, they were discussing
possibly having entire levels rotating. Of course I haven't heard of this ever
happening, so it could be that rotation was dumped. Yes, you'd think there'd be
SOME swinging doors in the entire shareware episode.

A new wacky gif every day!