New features and other changes in the v0.81 release of ASECO/RASP:
- new /chatlog command to display the most recent 30 (default) lines of player chat in a pop-up window
- showing a FAST-like record report after each track is now optional too, via new config.xml setting
False, the old top-5 from v0.7 is shown
- new /admin showguestlist command to display the list of guest player(s)
- new /admin writeguestlist and /admin readguestlist commands to write/read the player guestlist to/from disk
- the player join/leave messages are now available from a separate jfreu.player.php plugin, in case you don't want/need the rest of the Jfreu functionality (rank limiting, unspec voting, badword filtering, admin commands, etc.)
- the Jfreu unspec-fix plugin (jfreu.unspec.php) by F*ckfish is now part of the standard distribution, although by default not included in plugins.xml
Bug fixes in the v0.81 release of ASECO/RASP:
- when a player connected, the before record report is shown to all players, instead of just the new one – fixed
Known problems in the v0.8+ releases of ASECO/RASP:
- Sometimes when a player connects, the TeamName is not stored in the 'players' table, and thus it doesn't show up in the /clans command. No solution known, it looks like the value is simply not returned by the GetPlayerInfo server call.
- If all (non-spectator) players press DEL during the scoreboard at the end of a track, the track switching process is disturbed and the next track in the jukebox will not be loaded. No solution known, this appears to be a TMN server quirk.
- A message string in an *.xml file that contains a '&' (ampersand) character will crash the XML parser, and thus the entire ASECO/RASP system.
Copyright © 2007-2021 – Frans P. de Vries
Last updated 14-Oct-2007